Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Zak is BS

3 posters

Go down

Guild Zak is BS Empty Guild Zak is BS

Post by Fury Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:55 am

Like I said the guild Zakum run is BS. First of all, I would like to say that I know I have had my disagreements with guild and I hope that I do not get kicked out of guild just because I disagree. If I do I realize Horizons is not the right guild for me and I hope I can still be friends with everyone. I also realized I lost my junior status over my last argument so either Rana has yet to give me my status on my new character Darkkilier like there is a chance in heck that she will do that, or I can just complain as much as I want until she has had enough with me disagreeingprobably after this post xD.

Ok so, I realize this Zak run is at a really crappy hour because other guilds control the alter. But that is bunk. Can people in a "free" game really control what happens? Whatever I am not here to argue that, I am just saying why don't we crash some decent time and have a run.

Next, the looting system is totally messed up. On the chance that we do kill Zakum, random people get Z Helms and any books go to random high level people. The only system I see to this is all the drops go to high levels that Rana likes. What all that stuff should be based on is how long people have been in guild. But thats besides the point. I am just bitter because a high level joins, befriends the guild master Rana and everything gets handed to them.

Finally, why does Rana and Horizons always have to be so PC Politically Correct. Seriously, the guild policy on basically everything is talk it out and if that doesn't work just let the other person win. I realize that is good some of the time but most of the time, I think, it makes us look like wimps. But seriously I can not do any thing about this other than complain, so I just have to deal with this @#%&!*# injustice.
Fury
Fury
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 16
Job/Class : Maple story, Athletic training, Sports
Level : Fury:82, Doc: 90
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Guild Zak is BS Empty Re: Guild Zak is BS

Post by EdinX Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:21 pm

I agree so, to a point. But even so I don't agree on us crashing. and I kind of didn't like your approach to this, very sensitive subject.
EdinX
EdinX
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Job/Class : Chief Bandit
Level : 9x
Registration date : 2007-12-05

http://www.myspace.com/tanukii

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowbreeze Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Plain and simple...
I'm not going to intentionally crash guilds that average 12x levels and are willing to ks any level. You don't like the fact that you get ksed at voodoos, whine and rant and complain- you'll like it a hell of a lot less when they come after you 24/7 everywhere. I spoke with Revenge, Disney and Spartax prior to the run. Mike and I did everything we could do short of crashing the other people (which was Benev at the time). I don't play like that and Reveng told me they'd help us find a time when we could go without interfering.

As for drops- I arranged the drop list for helms for the people most in need from the guild (Foxxe at 12x she should have one, BrinaBaby and Victoria). You can whine and moan all you like, but grow the heck up. It has nothing at all to do with favoritism. You have 2 characters with helms already and you could be playing them. I determined skill books by guild members that could actually *use* them and also by length of time in guild. PC? Maybe. And I'm not ashamed of that. I look out for those who are willing to support their fellow guildmates and it's become clear this is not the guild for you. You can disagree, complain, and whatever else Doc- you're a friend, but you're not in agreement with what I expect of guild members. Find a guild that supports what you believe.
Willowbreeze
Willowbreeze
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Job/Class : F/P Archmage
Level : 12x
Registration date : 2007-12-05

https://horizons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Yes, I know you tried to set up this run so we could do it with out interfereing and I realize you spent A LOT of time making sure that it went well . I also wrote this before the "run" and didn't know till later after that revenge had crashed so I would like to thank you for you effort and hope that I won't get flamed for my views on that. My view was, and still, is being up set the game is being run by the high levels and not by the game creators as it should be.

Yes, I was probably angry when I wrote this, but I am not mad at who you chose for that stuff, I'm mad at the fact you are "giving" them the stuff for "free" (50% off). Yes, I do have two chars with Z Helms but I worked hard for them and earned them myself rather then just trying hard and then being "given" one. I chose what I wanted shrived for it and achieved, rather then just wanting but not really trying.

Yes, I am out of the guild right now and probably never rejoining, probably because of this post, which oddly enough I think I called in this post. But I would just like to end in saying I never mean to offend anyone and I hope we can still be friends even in different guilds.
Fury
Fury
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 16
Job/Class : Maple story, Athletic training, Sports
Level : Fury:82, Doc: 90
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content