Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Class that I thought of.

2 posters

Go down

A new Class that I thought of. Empty A new Class that I thought of.

Post by narkeuchiha Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 pm

Puppeteer:

1st Job: Puppet Maker

Mind control: You are able to control any monster thats your level or under.(need 5 to Mind Enhancement)
Mind Enhancement: Focuses Energy to the Mind.
Endure(For Monster): Increases Hp, Mp, Wep. Def, M. Def of the Monster under your control.(Needs 3 to Mind Control)
Meditation: Increases your control time of the monster.
Elemental Status: Enables your Controled monster to have Special Element Skills

2nd Job: Hexer

Advanced Mind Control: Enable you to control up to 4 monsters.
Fire Element: Gives your Monster a Fire Aura, In other words, Fire is added to its touch Damage,
Most Effective to monsters weak against Fire.(Needs maxed Elemental Status)
Ice Element: Gives your Monster a Ice Aura, In other words, Ice is added to its touch Damage,
Most Effective to monsters weak against Ice.(Needs maxed Elemental Status)
Holy Element: Gives your Monster a Holy Aura, In other words, Holy is added to its touch Damage,
Most Effective to monsters weak against Holy.(Needs maxed Elemental Status)
Poison Element: Gives your Monster a Poison Aura, In other words, Poison is added to its touch Damage,
Most Effective to monsters weak against poison.(Needs maxed Elemental Status)
Lightning Element: Gives your Monster a Lightning Aura, In other words, Lightning is added to its touch Damage,
Most Effective to monsters weak against Lightning.(Needs maxed Elemental Status)

You can only summon one Element at a time.

3rd Job: Hexer:Black Magic

Mind Transfer: Enables your Mind to enter any of your monster's Body, which Enables you to play as the monster.
You are able to cast any Element skill as the monster.(Needs Max Mind Control and Mind Enhancement)
Advanced Endure: Doubles Hp, Mp, Wep. Def, M. Def of All Monsters under your Control.(Needs Max Endure)
Magic Narrator: Enables you to Shout a Command for the monster to use.
Commands(Towards the skill Magic Narrator):
Regroup: Makes the monster(s) come back to the Controller.
Roam: Allows the monster(s) to move anywhere its chooses.
Stand: Makes the monster(s) stay and fight the monster trying to attack it.
Retreat: Makes the monster(s) come back and the monster attacking it to go away.
Elemental Mixture: Allows you to Summon up to 3 Elements for the monster(s)
Replacement: Allows your Monster(s) to Become the Monster it touches, besides boss monsters.
In other words, The monsters that are touched by the monsters under your control become yours.
So the monster that was under your control dissapears, and the monster it touched is the replacement.

4th Job: Puppet Master

Puppet Strings: Allows your monster to throw strings at another monster, and that monster does exactly what your monster does.
VooDoo: Your monster Turns itself into a clone of the monster its attacking.
Mimic: Any damage towards your monster is Reflected to the monster its controls.(needs 3 into Puppet Strings and VooDoo)
Transformation: Takes all your monster and forms them into the Fake Boss Monster Of the town. Ex: Ludi = Fake Papulatus, Orbis = Papa Pixie, Etcs.
You are also able to Summon Skills on your Boss Monster. Ex: Giving it Elements(up to 4 since its a boss monster),
using Advanced endure(you can go up and look at what that skill does), But To use this Skill
you must have the max amount of monsters you can control.which is 4. and all the monsters must be from the same town.
Ex: Ludi = death teddy, master death teddy, viking, Etc.(you can have more then one of the same monsters).

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CLASS! F2 - Happy F10 - Goo Goo F3 - Uh? Lmao

narkeuchiha
Green Mushroom
Green Mushroom

Number of posts : 53
Job/Class : Assassin ^^ FTW, WOOT WE PWN!!!! xD xP
Level : WHY DONT U GET ON MY LEVEL!!!
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

A new Class that I thought of. Empty Re: A new Class that I thought of.

Post by ChuckNorris Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:58 pm

woah - u should send your ideas in to Nexon Nark! this sounds kewl!!!!

ChuckNorris
Junior Masters
Junior Masters

Number of posts : 13
Job/Class : n00b
Level : 78
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum